Amazon is a perfect platform for lots of sellers. You will discover new sources of customer traffic and find your target audience for selling your products in Amazon through Sellerly. You can even maximize your conversions and achieve growth for your business. You can improve your listings and keep them protected as well. With Sellery, you can improve your visibility and simply outlay the competition.
In this guide, we will talk about:
- A basic overview of Sellerly.
- Some of the best features of Sellerly.
- A detailed description about ease of use and customer support.
- What are its pricing plans?
- Pros and Cons.
- Finally, we will talk about how it works for you.
The Bottom line of introduction: Sellerly is an Amazon’s seller toolbox where you can list your products, gain traffic insights, check the quality of the listings, split-test different parameters, optimize your product pages, and determine your business growth. To grow your e-commerce business, this is one of the best digital marketing toolkits for you or any seller out there.
Sellerly is a toolkit, perfect for any Amazon seller for its e-commerce business. This marketing toolkit will help you build your business from scratch to gain profits and build sustainability in the marketplace.
It also helps you grow your business on the world’s largest e-commerce platform. It was first introduced for Split Testing purposes but later it was updated into a robust software where you can manage your page’s listing performance and optimize your product pages.
You can sell your products efficiently with Sellerly marketing toolkit where you can improve your listings and protect them. Amazon sellers can have more control over their product pages not having to worry about their business where they will be facing competition.
Sellerly is powered by Semrush – one of the leading marketing tools which was tried by more than 7 million marketers. This would be the best option for you if you want to build your business on Amazon.
This feature helps you with protecting your listing. The Listing Protection tool notifies the sellers about the changes in your listings via Email or SMS.
This tool helps you with monitoring your products, its keywords, positions, prices, Buy Boxes, etc. You can also keep track of your competitors and build your marketing strategy.
How does it work?
Now, when you run a product page, your obvious concern will be how it exactly works? All you have to do is:
- You can keep track of your products by simply inserting a listing URL or ASIN.
- Then, you can add keywords for your products which you want to track. You can also add the seller’s name to track Buy Boxes.
- You have two options where to receive notifications:via email or SMS. This will keep you updated on your listing changes, and if any issues are present then it’ll alert you through notifications.
- The changes of prices, ranks, keywords or positions can be also found out through notifications.
The Traffic Insights tool is an analytical tool that helps you with evaluating your traffic channels and comparing them with the competitors’. It also allows you to scale your business with an appropriate marketing strategy.
You can get the analytics for any Amazon listing by inserting its URL or ASIN.
This tool helps you with your product’s potential reach of your customers who have searched for the listed products available on your page.
Just like you track your website’s ranking position in search results, you can keep track of the position of your product listing on Google organic search.
How does it work?
- To gain traffic insights you can add up to 3 listings
- You can also check the detailed reports for your traffic channels which show the analysis of your product listing reach across different traffic sources
- You can gain traffic to your page through Google organic search as well.
- The referral traffic report will tell you about the domains that are linking to your product page and the authority of those referring domains as well.
- PLAs and Display Ads is another way to get traffic to your page and estimate your profits and sales by the traffic gained. They are also present in in-depth reports
The Split-Testing tool helps you with increasing conversions through testing photos, titles, descriptions, price, and other elements which are best suited to run test product listings. This feature is one of the first Sellerly products which is free for all users. It also helps you make changes to the older version and compare them to choose the most successful. This can be beneficial to the Amazon sellers as they don’t have to worry about choosing the most suitable description or image of products. They can simply run an A/B test to figure out things.
How does it work?
You must be wondering how it works exactly? It is explained in the further steps:
Finding the MWS Auth Token In Amazon Seller Central
To locate the MWS Auth Token, log into your Seller Central account and navigate to the User Permissions page in the Settings.
Scroll to the bottom of this page and locate the Third party developer and apps section, from here click on Visit Manage Your Apps.
Once you’re on the Manage Your Apps page, you should see Seller Labs listed as an authorized developer.
To the right of the Seller Labs developer row, you’ll see a small blue link, labeled View, under the MWS Auth Token column.
Click View and you’ll be presented with your MWS Auth Token in the same cell.
- Now, you can add the Seller ID and MWS Auth Token in Sellerly dashboard
- You can modify such elements as product titles, descriptions, images, and price
- Sellerly will compare performance of your listing’s old version with the updated version whenever you make changes
- This test runs at least for a week and the results show which one is the best version for your page based on the number of sales.
Listing Quality Check
For Amazon Sellers, the Listing Quality Check is an auditing tool which they can use to improve their page visibility and obtain data to improve CTR.
To better optimize your Amazon listing and make sure it passes all the quality benchmarks, you can use Listing Quality Check. Based on the top-performing listings, Sellerly will give you suggestions to improve your listings.
How does it work?
- For your listings to appear in the tool, just enter the URL or the ASIN of the product.
- Then you can review the audit and find your listing quality score showing the ratio of failed and successful checks.
- If the listing does not meet any of the requirements, you see it as a “failed check”.
- The “failed checks” is something that you need to pay attention to and work on fixing them.
- There are no limitations for the products you check.
Ease of Use
Sellerly is simple to use and easy to understand. The interface is easy and it is user-friendly too. It’s one of the best web applications for building your e-commerce on Amazon.
The user interface of the tool is as easy as 1 2 3. You can easily understand everything when you start using it for the first time.
The customer support for Sellerly is really good. They offer excellent customer support to the users and provide you with a direct eMail of their support team which is available on the website.
This will help you invest less time to maximize your eCommerce profits. The response time will be quick and fast without any difficulties. If you have any inquiries you can reach out to their support team within minutes and they will get back to you quickly. Their support team can also be contacted through social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- The Free Plan costs $0.
- It offers free service for a lifetime.
- It has some unique features which include:
- Unlimited Split Testing tool.
- ASIN external traffic overview in the Traffic Insights tool.
- Listing quality checks for Amazon Requirements.
- The Paid Plan costs $50 per month.
- This plan includes all the free plan’s features as well.
- Some of the unique features which this plan includes:
- Full set of listing quality checks and improvements.
- In-depth reports on ASINs external traffic channels.
- Listing protection and monitoring
Pros and Cons
- You can develop your business from scratch with this toolkit.
- You can estimate your potential profitability and sales through Sellerly.
- It has an easy-to-use interface.
- It is user-friendly and it is highly recommended to the users.
- The customer support is extended to different social media platforms.
- Traffic Insight tool helps you analyze your competition and improve your own listings based on data-analytics
- You can monitor and optimise your product listings, as well as track traffic from different sources.
- It is best suited for Amazon sellers who want to develop their online store or e-commerce business on Amazon
- The pricing plan is affordable.
- There are fewer features available in the Free Plan.
- As of now, only the Amazon US marketplace is supported by Sellerly
Sellerly is the right choice for your Amazon business. Overall, I can say it is one of the best digital marketing toolkits for your business. Every seller on Amazon should try out Sellerly for their business as it not only brings them an estimation on sales and profits but also helps them improve conversions and easily make better product listings on Amazon. It is very easy to use and simple to understand. Customer support is great for the users. The pricing plan is pretty much affordable to the users compared with the competitors, and they also offer you a 7-day free trial. The features are great.
Sellerly Review 49$/mo
Sellerly is powered by Semrush – one of the leading marketing tools which is used by more than 7 million marketers. This would be the best option for you if you want to build your business on Amazon.
Listing Quality check
The Split Testing tool where you can make changes in the words, titles, headings, images, and other elements of your listing, is free for the users .
Traffic Insights help you with data that can be helpful in increasing traffic. You can compare and evaluate your traffic with your competitors and estimate your profits and sales.
Listing Protection feature monitors your listing so that you’re aware when there are changes in its search ranking, Buy box feature and pricing etc.
Listing Quality Check helps you with monitoring your performance and optimizing your product page.
Sellerly would fit both small-scale business and large-scale business. It is designed to help you to influence visibility, attract traffic to your page and improve conversions on Amazon listings.
- Is Sellerly the right choice for your business?
Sellerly is the best option for any type of e-commerce business. It helps you to sell items on Amazon more successfully.
Sellerly is a digital marketing toolkit that helps you increase profits and sales by improving your listings and monitoring it for changes.
- What are the best tools in Sellerly?
Sellerly has fours tools. They are:
- Listing Protection
- Traffic Insights
- Split Testing and
- Listing Quality Check
Among these tools, the Split Testing tool is available for free to the users. With this tool, you can make little changes to grow your Amazon sales. You can make changes to titles, words, pictures and other elements. Other features are great at building your product listings, improving positions of the keywords and SEO for your development of e-commerce business.
- Is Sellerly Worth it?
Yes, I’d say Sellerly is worth it. You can expand your reach through this which in turn helps you in building your eCommerce business on Amazon. This is a must-have digital marketing toolkit if you want to have a successful eCommerce business where you can re-evaluate and compare your business performance for every day, week or month.